Prosperity Marketing System is a funded sales funnel for network marketers that started in 2009. Since then it has evolved into a very generous 100% commissions payout system that builds your subscriber list and funnels people into your primary business. It also includes a series of training courses, mainly covering safelists and traffic exchanges.
What is a funded sales funnel?
A typical “sales funnel” is a system to generate, qualify, and close leads through the sales process. It is called a funnel because when shown graphically the top is the largest population (leads), and the bottom is the smallest (closed deals/new customers).
The Prosperity Marketing System enables a member (student) to generate commissions by promoting the system to others. As the student generates sales, the student may upgrade to owner to get additional funnel functionality. The primary upgrade is the ability to add their own business to the funnel. This results in more visitors and sales from their primary business. The following flowchart shows the progression from someone needing a sales funnel to owner of their own Prosperity Marketing System.
Early on, I was a member of Prosperity Marketing System (PMS). But I did not stay because it just did not fit my needs or my wallet. Typical of pre-built downline builders and sales funnel systems, there was no flexibility in the individual marketing programs within the system unless you upgraded. It was take-it-or-leave it.
I thought the upgrade to the “Owner” level was too expensive for most beginning marketers, including me. So I left.
But Darren Olander made a number of major upgrades to PMS including a major pricing structure change.
Prosperity Marketing System Overview
The Prosperity Marketing System (PMS) is quite simply an easy and complete list building system. I have seen many since I first started marketing online in 1996. Even people new to home business marketing and network marketing can use PMS effectively and greatly benefit from it.
The purpose of the Prosperity Marketing System is a sales funnel system used to promote and generate leads and prospects.
The following short video provides a quick overview of PMS.
The Prosperity Marketing System Structure
The Prosperity Marketing System is comprised of the training courses, income builders, personal branding, affiliate center, and customization section for Owners.
- Basic Essentials which covers Basic Computer and Basic Internet tutorials including videos.
- Prosperity Marketing which includes introduction to downline builders, autoresponders, how to use a splash page builder, and the importance of advertisement tracking.
- Traffic Generation including viral list mailers and safelists and how to use traffic exchanges.
- Solo Ads are very briefly covered.
The following income builders are included within PMS:
- The Primary Business promoted is the Leased Ad Space which I recently reviewed.
- GetResponse Autoresponder.
- Trck.me ad tracking program.
- Viral Traffic Coop.
- List Builders. Six list builders are included and all can be modified or changed to the member’s personal preferences.
- Traffic Exchanges. Six traffic exchanges are included and all can be modified or changed to the member’s personal preferences.
- Other resources. Five sponsor recommended resources are included. Any or all of these may be changed to the member’s personal preferences.
Joining any of these programs are optional.
The personal branding section provides several ways for members to promote and build their businesses. Included in the personal branding section are the autoresponder, custom tracking, follow-up, splash page builder, splash page tutorial, and rotator management.
The affiliate center provides pre-made graphics and email swipe files, headlines, downline information, and more to help members manage their PMS business.
There is the customization section for Owners. As you can see further down the page, Owners have the greatest flexibility in changing PMS to suit their business needs.
Prosperity Marketing System has three levels of membership.
- Tour Taker. Tour Taker is free and enables the tour taker to check out the system and use the splash page builder to create landing pages. A tour taker cannot earn commissions or access the training.
- Student. A student can create landing pages, receive 100% commissions on new signups, access training, integrate any autoresponder, integrate any tracker, customize (add or remove) 15 affiliate programs, and use same primary company as their upline. Student membership is $12 a month.
- Owner. An owner can edit any training page within the whole system with their own content, create their own training pages to show to their downline referrals, change their primary business to any company or program they like whenever they want, and replace the Autoresponder and Ad Tracking programs if they prefer something else. The Owner Add-On is a $97 one-time purchase to further customize the owner’s system. They must be subscribed first to the Student membership to purchase this add-on.
A word about Prosperity Marketing System Commissions
Members earn 100% commissions on all sales except their 2nd and 4th which are passed to their upline (sponsor). Their referrals or any sales passed to the recruited member will also pass up their 2nd and 4th sales to the member. This is huge leverage, you just need to get the ball rolling!
The following is an overview of the PMS compensation plan.
The Pros and Cons of the Prosperity Marketing System
- Ready-made funnel system – The Prosperity Marketing System is an out-of-the-box ready marketing system. Members start promoting their business from the first day.
- Customizable – PMS is flexible and allows members to change the income builders to their choosing. The Owner Add-on provides the most flexibility.
- Training – Ideal for people new to online business building and network or affiliate marketing.
- Complete funnel – PMS enables members to generate leads, signups, and sales from a single site.
- PMS email follow-up system – PMS sends a series of follow-up messages to tour takers on behalf of members. Should a tour taker complete the series of emails without signing up as a student, PMS enables the member to make a final offer into another program to the tour taker.
- Training focuses on traffic exchange and safelist email for promotions.
- PMS is in a highly competitive niche, “make money online.” So there are many competing funnel systems available. However, many do not have the longevity of PMS.
Prosperity Marketing System Summary
Hopefully, this Prosperity Marketing System review has provided an overview how important it is to have a system in place for success in internet marketing and home business arena. The Prosperity Marketing System makes it easy to build an list while creating multiple streams of income.
If you have any questions or comments, fill in and submit the form below.