This is my Easy Cover Builder review to help you create your own stunning ebook or document covers.
Finally! An easy-to-use 3D cover design application that does not require Photoshop or designer skills. Let alone monthly fees.
If you are like me, you have struggled to create covers for ebooks, guides, or documents. I have purchased or tried many programs that just frustrated me.
I even looked to Adobe, but their product is so expensive for me. I was frustrated to the point of considering hiring a professional to design an ebook cover for me.
Easy Cover Builder is easy to use
Here is a screenshot of two of my original ebook covers.
Pretty aren’t they?
Now here is the one I created using the Easy Cover Builder application.
A massive improvement for a guy with limited design skills!
Why use Easy Cover Builder?
- First of all, it is easy to use. I can’t say it more simple than that.
2. The Easy Cover Builder application has a wide variety of templates and styles for your cover and mockup requirements.
3. The basic product is a complete, usable package. There is no need to buy an upgrade. However, optional upgrades provide additional graphics, bonuses, and ability to create your own graphics business. There is more information about this later.
This screenshot shows my Easy Cover Builder dashboard. It is point and click!
This screenshot shows my first ebook cover screen. It includes the drag-and-drop function keys and the toolset. The ebook cover is shown in two dimensions, but when published, it is a 3D view as shown above.
Easy Cover Builder Upgrades
I purchased the basic package ($37) given my limited budget and requirements for covers and mockups. I seriously considered buying the deluxe package with bonuses. But my budget just didn’t have room to spare.
Here is a summary of the upgrades:
1. Deluxe Upgrade ($67)
- Additional 100 built-in, customizable Cover Templates. Added these to your account instantly.
- Exclusive Developer Rights to the entire Templates library.
- Create UNLIMITED designs for yourself AND your clients (most recommended for heavy usage)
- Make thousands of dollars every month charging clients from $100-$500 per project and you keep 100% of the sales!
- PLUS 5 premium mega bonuses that are yours to keep!
- palette swipes – premium color schemes
- business rolodex – 30 top places where clients hangout
- graphics house club – membership site
- resale rights and PLR – big one
- mega bonus pack – all kinds of templates, graphics, business cards, t-shirts, banner ad sets, and more.
2. Deluxe Upgrade minus the bonuses ($47)
3. Ultimate Licensing Deal ($69.25)
The Easy Cover Builder licensing deal enables you to set up your own graphics business. It comes with 10 product packages, sales pages, upsell packages. The price increases as packages are sold.
Easy Cover Builder Application Summary
As soon as I saw the short demonstration video, I knew this was the solution to my ebook cover problem.
If you are not interested in making 3D covers easily and in a few minutes, then I recommend Canva to create 2D covers. They have a large selection of free templates.